Greetings from Scotland

Er1k

Hi Folks

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Got a demo of Malifaux from the local Henchman at my local gaming store on Friday night (Thanks Chris) Picked up the Lady Justice crew and have already started painting her so hopefully I'll be good to go soon.

There seems to be lots of guys at my store with crews although the game hasnt been played much recently but hopefully I can get a few games as I would like to head to a tournament in June

Seems like a friendly community and cant wait to learn more about the game

Erik

~Hi

Thanks for the super welcome folks

@chucklemonkey. Yes I do play at Kingdom of Adventure. Been going there from the opening day as Dave's been a good friend of mine for years. Chris (The local henchman) is trying to revive Malifaux in the store so hopefully there will be loads of games coming up. Do you still go to koa

@chucklemonkey. Yes I do play at Kingdom of Adventure. Been going there from the opening day as Dave's been a good friend of mine for years. Chris (The local henchman) is trying to revive Malifaux in the store so hopefully there will be loads of games coming up. Do you still go to koa

Have moved down to England recently, will no doubt still be popping in once and a while as the missus has family in fife.

Is a cracking shop, only thing that stopped me going regular was that malifaux just never quite took off.