Good Joss proxy

OneInABilliam

Double word. Or is that a double negative?

Anyway with; Joss, Johan, Ramos, and the CGS in a crew we're only a guild guard short of a Malifaux rendition of YMCA an no one wants that.

Oh my, lol

I personally think Joss is one of the coolest looking models, but OMG was he a royal PITA to put together. Stupid power cable was bent from bouncing around in the packaging, and then it broke completely while trying to straighten it out. And then I had to bend and shape the thing further in order to get it to match to both his belt AND the end of the axe.

So...yeah, for that reason, I can't blame ya for looking for an alternate. I don't have any suggestions though, lol, sorry!

Oh my, lol

I personally think Joss is one of the coolest looking models, but OMG was he a royal PITA to put together. Stupid power cable was bent from bouncing around in the packaging, and then it broke completely while trying to straighten it out. And then I had to bend and shape the thing further in order to get it to match to both his belt AND the end of the axe.

Wait till you get Misaki..

So...yeah, for that reason, I can't blame ya for looking for an alternate. I don't have any suggestions though, lol, sorry!

I actually ended up not using his power cable cause I couldn't get it to fit where I wanted it. I don't think it's noticeable (unless you're looking for it, naturally).

• 2 months later...