How likely do you all think govenor is a tyrant?

Odin1981

Naw, that strikes me as a little lazy, every powerful entity being a Tyrant.

What he is is a man in a powerful organization tasked with keeping that organization's power unchallenged. Given that this Guild is a group of mages and wizards with a well trained, well equipped army, it surprises me little that he himself has a great deal of personal power. We just need to see how it manifests.

I think you might be right on that one. At the end of the rising powers book.....spoiler alert....with him talking to the secretary and having to wear the glasses to hide his eyes. Not to mention all his masters that work for him show him a lot of respect or fear. So I think he might skip avatar and go right to tyrant.

I think you might be right on that one. At the end of the rising powers book.....spoiler alert....with him talking to the secretary and having to wear the glasses to hide his eyes. Not to mention all his masters that work for him show him a lot of respect or fear. So I think he might skip avatar and go right to tyrant.

Lies, all lies.

Stop reading M&SU propaganda, they always misrepresent the noble leader.

Yeah after reading threw the epilogue, the main thing to me is:

*SPOILER*

He doesn't even seem surprised at all by what happens. And from a standpoint by not going out of his way to stop criid and the ortegas from starting it up. Granted he didn't really have an idea about the ortegas helping criid find the monument.

To me that would assume purely from conjecture that he had prior knowledge about what it is (to a degree), and he wasn't worried about it happening at all (if he were say just a normal master).

Also I really hope that the third book will bring a cheap unit for the ortega clan say like unnamed ortega's in the latigo who haven't distingused themselves. Also a showdown in the fluff between her crew and the ophelia's.

Why? The guild is basically a bureaucy of oppresive bad guys their not "good" guys at all. That is the main reason I picked to play them (that plus they look the closest to firefly type characters so out of all factions they appeal to me the most, plus I like colette's crew cause they kinda of remind me of the "house" crew from the show.)

Me personally I always gravitate towards all bad guy types in games I play (whether miniature or video). Just cause "good" factions are simply put uninteresting and very unappealing to me personally.