I <3 Wyrd

I just want to say a huge thank you, and congratulate the peeps who own and run Wyrd, and the people who give us the enjoyment we get from playing the wonders of Malifaux.

Thank you for working your ass's off to give us constant fun and excitement (especially with the new rule book coming) that without i know i for one wouldn't get. and with the nice thought of making most of the rules available to anyone, making the game even more cheaper to us gamers! that must be hard on you lot.

So here i am, a massive fan, and i think its time that we thank you for everything!

Anyone who agrees should type what they think, and be warned. Any hate msgs will be dealt with... Severely.

*giggles*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to jump on the Wyrd love bandwagon too. As a long time (20+ yrs) wargame and FRPG player I can safely say that Wyrd has clearly top notch if not THE best customer support in the industry. Their product is superior in design and execution and they have some awesome sculpting talent in their pool.

Keep up the good work gang. Thanks for the fun!

I must also send my thanks to the Wyrds and all the distant Wyrd-kin on these forums. Thanks for all of the new hobby enjoyment, inspiration and whacky dreams. I take my (prescription) pain meds before bedtime and concetrate on Malifaux til I fall alseep :) Makes for good times in dreamland.

Thanks from me (and my raptor) too! As a new convert to the glorious world of Malifaux I have to say I am VERY impressed with the professionalism and sheer beauty of the rulesbooks!

The miniatures are some of the best around, and I can honestly say I haven't spotted a duff one yet! My wallet will be cursing you for ever more!

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go fix yet another puncture.....does anyone know how to stop raptors from chasing bikes?

Edited by Absolution Black
my inability to function before midday!