The Flying Lelu

Sliver Chocobo

Simple question, Lelu has flight, (no proplems there.) but how does he fly?

1. Have you ever seen a helicopter?

2. Have you checked out Lelu's tail and especially the bearings it is attached to near where it connects to his hinder parts?

3. Proceed to imagine Lelu propelling himself through the air with his tail, as his opponents cover before his mighty roar!

He is from Krypton.

FABULOUS REPLY! i wish i was from krypton. but i would like to bring up the point, do kryptonians sweat? do neverborners sweat??? and if so, how do they get clean?!? :S

ooh and has anyone else noticed that the moon looks really close one night then reeeeeeeeeallllllly far away the next??? hrmmm...........

FABULOUS REPLY! i wish i was from krypton. but i would like to bring up the point, do kryptonians sweat? do neverborners sweat??? and if so, how do they get clean?!? :S

ooh and has anyone else noticed that the moon looks really close one night then reeeeeeeeeallllllly far away the next??? hrmmm...........

Is it bird, a plane no it's Super nepililm

this give anazing idea to mod a lelu, big cape, a S logo, lots of red and blue, possible a entrie fan comic, a guild lex Luther, lilitu as lois Lane, a super hero for the netherborn working truth, justice the netherborn way

about the moon thing i do that just to confuse you :)

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Like a bumblebee.

Logic & the laws of physics need not apply to the Neverborn.

I really love this idea- kinda falls in with mine:

think of the incredible hulk bounding around "super jumping" over everything or even the ORIGINAL "he can leap over sky scrapers" superman.

Lelu doesnt need wings to fly because he has no box. Some people live in the box (and think inside it), other live/think outside it.

Neverborn, and all things awesome, realise there is no box. Srgo Lelu can fly!