I wish I wish I wish...

poulpox

Dear Wyrd,

For my Christmas coming I wish for a book 3 containing for my sweet Neverborns some mean melee expert model without immune to influence which is not a nephilim; I can tell you that my Zoraida, who particularly doesn't like mingling with those nephilim feels really lonely and sad without a big beasty to obey around. Came Coppelius, but still she isn't satisfied by that sinister nightmare.

She hoped for a pumpkin head friend but could not influence that one either. BUT she heard of something, somewhere deep in the bogs, deep into the murky swamps of some 10ss creature, not a nightmare not a nephilim, which claws can tear trees apart; a creature that would bring her comfort and joy, while brewing next to her cauldron. A creature, that would have a minimum Dg of 4, melee expert, a creature to cherish and love.

Thanks Wyrd,

:)

It would be nice to get a Zoraida specific one. Maybe something that keys off the new dolls that you can summon in. I feel like her crew lacks a defining characteristic like Pandora's woes, Lilith's Nephilim, or The Dreamer's nightmares. She just kind of takes other peoples crap because her big construct that is supposed to work with her... well, it sucks.

Wait... WAIT... A better idea... make creatures that work WITH Bad Juju. Add in little Zoraida guys that make him usable and gives the crew that much needed theme. You could easily make them swamp-themed dolls so they work with the doll faction as well.

She just kind of takes other peoples crap because her big construct that is supposed to work with her... well, it sucks.

I wouldn't say he sucks. He's still able to hit very hard but in any case, his role in the game is much more objective-focussed than teddy or the Mature.

Wait... WAIT... A better idea... make creatures that work WITH Bad Juju.

You mean like wicked dolls? ;)

Zoraida already has such a beast. He's called Killjoy. ;)

Zoraida doesn't need an obeyable swamp monster - it's far more fun using your opponents minions to do the same thing. Still, more swamp monsters in general would be awesome. :D

About Killjoy how much does he cost with Zoraida, 11 or 12, since he is stricty speaking a Neverborn model (he even has the neverborn characterisic) so would this mean you pay the extra the out of faction soulstone

About Killjoy how much does he cost with Zoraida, 11 or 12, since he is stricty speaking a Neverborn model (he even has the neverborn characterisic) so would this mean you pay the extra the out of faction soulstone

It's 12 soulstones. Killjoy may have the neverborn characteristic, but he's still an Outcast and thus an out-of-faction model for Zoraida.

This was brought up in the Killjoy/Johan recruitment costs thread. Killjoy costs 12ss for Zoraida to hire. Basically the Neverborn characteristic isn't his Faction, it is there so Black Blood won't harm Killjoy.

Where can I find the V2 card for Bad Juju?

In any newly made box for Bad Juju.

The new errata for v2 is supposed to be coming out soon. I can only assume that it contains a lot of balancing things, such as making Bad Juju useful.

Personally, I would just play with the current books + errata since there are probably v2 cards that are not balanced when you don't have every single v2. Plus people who don't have that model with the v2 cards might not know what to expect when you put the model on the table. Especially if you don't mention to them that your card is different from the book. It's not really fair.

They have said, though, that if you have the old card you can send it in to get the newer cards, but they haven't released any details about that program as of yet. I assume they will tell us more about it once the new errata comes out, which should be soon.

Dear Wyrd,

For my Christmas coming I wish for a book 3 containing for my sweet Neverborns some mean melee expert model without immune to influence which is not a nephilim.

Wait, I'm confus now. There is already a very nice killy model for Neverborn, with scale-able price that's able to dish out up to 12 attacks in one turn for paltry 15pts, and has 18 wounds total.