want a good melee crew ( who is it )

ShootMePerdita

just want a good crew that loves to melee the hell out of you. thanks for any responses :)
You just said the words that are on the front of Lilith's box. :vb_tongue

Not only are they considered the one of the toughest melee crews they are also the fastest crew out there that is next to impossible to slow down.

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer

Personaly I think Marcus is a great CC crew. That being said I would avoid the starter. Pick up some of the neverborn Silurid, Marcus and a snake or 2. Makes for an fast solid cc crew. Just an idea if lilith does not float your boat.

jeah MArcus ist kind a Melee based Crew.. BUT...

I think it is not what he is searching for... because Marcus crews are not that good in melee... They are better in avoiding Combats an just picking out some lonly Oponents....

For a real Meleecrew they are to bad in their defence and damage Output...

Marcus is more like Hit&Hrun...

They can bee fast at every pint on the table but they have to choose carefully with who they rumble.

As an addition to, Lilith, McMourning and the Vicys i´d like to add Ramos and Nicodem.

Last one can be great with his buffs to the meeleebased Undead....

and Spiders are real fun, too...

As others have said. Your best bet is Lilith or Viktoria for a straight up melee crew. I would still include LJ as well since Her and the Judge are really good and the Marshals do pretty well in melee themselves(although they are a lot better at shooting)

If you want to add in some more wackyness any of the Res crews are pretty melee oriented.

I think Viki hits harder, especially with there being two of her and the Ronins.

But I think Lilith has more survivability. Hitting her Nephlim gets dangerous with black blood. And she is just a pain to hit herself(especially with defense trigger)

Edited by nilus