Raintar

What you need:

Killjoy

Black Blood Shaman

Nekima

Black Blood Shaman makes Killjoy into a Nephilim

Nekima gives Killjoy a mask to his Cb

Killjoy automatically Onslaughts on every attack made

Expensive but it all it really takes is a 0 action from Nekima to pull off once the pieces are in the right place, thoughts?

Also works well with Haemlin (non-master), and the Convict Gunslinger.

Nasty killer against high wound/value models. It will work great if your opponent brought several high value models themselves.

That being said, it will be 33 ss just to get this started.

12 Killjoy

13 Nekima

6 Blood Shaman

and 2 totem to sacrfice to bring out Killjoy.

If your opponent brought a bunch of low costing models and swarmed around your crew it might be trouble. Killjoy can murder one high value model or several bunched up models easily. But lookout for the alpha squads that dish out high damage on triggers because Df 3 means he is going to get shot easy.

Nekima is also a Glass Cannon that murders easily, but when she is done killing Df 4 will mean she also will get hit easily.

That is 25 ss that don't have any defensive abilities. Seems interesting and risky at the same time.

Have you tried this yet?

Isn't killjoy already a nephilim?

No, just a Neverborn.

Oh ok, I was under the impression that you needed one in play to summon it, like the Ronin. Either one is basically moot because you're killing it first turn for Killjoy. You should just summon the Voodoo first turn so at least Zoradia can get a spell and a 0 action out of it.

After first turn I'd still take a Voodoo Doll so the Hag can do some pretty good damage with her attacks and Obeys. You want to force them to come to you which with the range of Zoradia is pretty easy. Then you can jump on them with your tooled out Killjoy.

An interesting combo, certainly gives Killjoy some more love. But yeah, extremely expensive and not really that viable I think.

Though the Black Blood Shaman can do this with any model that needs a mask to get of a trigger, so Im sure there are more like this out there. Automatic Flays, etc etc.

Auto overpower with Cb 7 should not be taken lightly. Especially when you hit for minimum damage 4.

Yeah it hurts, but he is only 1 model and can only be in 1 place at any time. It nasty for anything caught in his range, but otherwise its just ok. Way to many SS to make it happen.

This is just like the Nekima infinite lure combo with Lelu/Lilitu. Yeah, it is powerful, but it costs so much of your soulstones to pull off that it isn't that good.

This game isn't really balanced for huge soulstones or brawls. There are so many combos out there. I'll stick with my 25-35ss 1 master games thank you very much.

Yeah it hurts, but he is only 1 model and can only be in 1 place at any time. It nasty for anything caught in his range, but otherwise its just ok. Way to many SS to make it happen.

Yeah. Imagine getting your killjoy paralyzed. Or Pandora making him fall back. It is basically game over for this list.

This is my favorite one... imagine killjoy getting obeyed right after you give him the extra mask, and then he infinite onslaughts your own Nekima or master. Haha!

(Wait, does killjoy have immune to influence? I don't have the book.)

Yeah this is for 30 soulstones, you're using the Voodoo Doll of Zoradia to sacrifice for Killjoy. Also gives me 2 Obeys usable with him.

The Lilitu combo is a worthy mention but with minimum damage 1 it really isn't as overpowering. Minimum damage 4 with auto onslaught is ridiculous at worst, especially when you can give him fast or one action charge with the black blood shaman. Do I think it's game breaking? Absolutely not, but it's strong and can win the game by itself with even a decent turn.

Nope. And only Wp5.

I especially don't like this then. Without companion, you are basically using Nekima to buff killjoy very early in the turn (since you will bet getting out-activated for sure), and then they have an activation to disable your killjoy before you can use him. Most lists have at least one paralyze or obey or fall back or root or even something like a Viktoria/LCB killing him in a single activation.

Also, he isn't a master, so he can't use soulstones and basically any master can use a soulstone to make him miss, and then his trigger wont go off.

I just think an all your eggs in one basket kind of list is bad for 30ss games.

In big games though... wow... this would be disgusting. Field killjoy AND some Lilitu/Lelu's with Nekima and pull off both combos!!! Why not!?!?

Think about that 35ss brawl in Cambridge this Sunday for the painted LCB. Just take Zoraida so you have 10 extra soulstones, then use your 45 soulstones for:

Nekima 13

Killjoy 12

Lelu 7

Lilitu 7

Shaman 5 or 6?

and fill out the list with a bunch of tots.

Meh, it's silly powerful but so is so many other two master combos (two ressurectionists dissecting Nicodem's mindless zombies or just rekilling them for infinite spirits and then remaking them much?). So many silly combos in lists that big.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah it hurts, but he is only 1 model and can only be in 1 place at any time.

You do still have Nekima and the Shaman to do other stuff with, though :).

I rather like the idea of Zoraida summoning Wicked Dolls for a Shaman to turn into Nephilim so as a Lelu or Lilutu can summon more of themselves on the cheap.