C. Hoffman Box

Nuke Mechanic

My guess is:

Hoffman

Guardian

Hunter

Watcher x2

That is of course, if they only put in RP stuff. If they put models in from book one or other factions, then I have no clue. Peacekeeper wouldn't be too bad in the box. Though, he'll turn out like Marcus and only have 4 models to work with.

Not sure about Ryle as he's part of the Elite Division. He might come in that set instead of Hoffman's.

Lucius can do a perfectly fine box without Ryle. For instance;

Lucius

Guild Guard Captain

2 Guild Guard

Lawyer (18SS as led by Lucius)

I'd expect Hoffman to be made up of a mix of his new constructs and possibly Ryle, so my guess for the day:

Hoffman

Guardian

Hunter

Watcher

Watcher (19SS)

The small size of the Watcher gives it a good chance of being 2 per pack, which in turn makes it more likely that you'll see 2 in the starter than just one.

• 5 months later...
I don't see them putting out Hoffman without his Attendant.

Huh.. Why not?

No other Masters have had their totems in their boxsets yet and Hoffmans totem isn't necessary for him at all (I'd rather go with the toolkit myself).

March:

Hoffman Box Set - $37

April:

Hoffman - Clamshell - $11.50

Guardian - Clamshell - $12.50

Watcher - Clamshell - $9

Hunter - Clamshell - $10.00

Mechanical Assistant - Clamshell - $9

If the attendant is in there it'd make the best saving so far.

Hmm..

If it's just Hoffman, Guardian, Watcher and Hunter though then it seems a little light on the SS.

Was really hoping for (and expecting) multiple watchers, but seems like that might not be the case.

I wonder what's in it.. O_o

In the fluff Hoffman is never with out his Mechanical Assistant. This is why I think he will be in the box, IMHO.

He absolutely is without it in the fluff.

In the later chapters when he's out investigating the plague in the Quarantine Zone he's strapped to a Hunter. No Attendant in sight. And he brought a Watcher, too.