So we know that Seamus is a serial killer; where's the fluff?

Sandwich

I've read the Book 1 Fluff and a few parts of Book 2, and its strongly implied he's a Jack the Ripper type character.

I just wonder if there's any fluff anywhere about his killing sprees, before the Snow on a Tombstone entry.

I have read both books and there really isn't much more detail regarding his prior activities.

Seamus rules! The stories in the Chronicles are my favourite excerpts of fluff so far and are probably the reason he's my favourite master (although the fact he's a total bad-ass on the table also helps). From what I gather he was a serial killer Earthside and escaped to Malifaux where he realised just how much more he could get away with, he got into necromancy (how could he not?) and proceeded to become the mass murdering £$%&head we all know and love.

I think the problem is that there's too many characters to squeeze enough fluff into two books. Hopefully that taste of Seamus won't be the last, the dude's hysterical.

Can't wait to see what happens to him after "the event". Maybe he'll be rolling up in a big pink cadillac with a big gold "SEAMUS" chain around his neck and Snoop Dogg in the passenger's seat.