Leveticus outcast Scheme

tadaka

Could always drag along a Soulstone Miner from Arcanists and use that to pump some out when you need them. Otherwise, as they said, sit on your stones and be a huge threat =D.

exactly, the miner+blessing of desolation = soul stone if it kills something.

Plus as been said people burn stones to either avoid or prevent the damage of unnatural wasting pretty quickly.

Thanks for all the info. The problem with simply sitting on your soul stones is late in game the other crew can have there master sac models for soul stones. I find Levericus often runs a lot of insignificant models that cant be axed for more SS. I have been thinking of running Molly as she can make bells who can be killed late game fore extra stones.

i am not a super pro but am i missing a rule somewhere? You can sac models for soul stones??!?

It is an ability that all masters have. It is in the first book. You take a (1) action to sac your own minions for 1 soulstone apiece, and then all your minions get -1 wp. Honestly, I've never even used it, nor seen it used, but I imagine that there are situations where it comes in handy.