first part of my malifaux board.

ender694

thanks everyone!! now i am very motivated to finish the next 4 parts of this board.

@yazza - most of the buildinds ( the ones with the red brick look to them) where done by a friend of mine. he has a small resin terrain company and i comissioned him to do all the buildings (that very lard 4 story building on the side of the board is 17inchs x 11inchs, an amazing peice), since i wanted to spend most of my time working on the cobblestone streets. . he also did the crates, i will ask him what colors he used the next time i see him.

yeah everything except the streets and sidewalks are modular. i can move everything (otherwise it would be heck to transport).

i am also building some empty lot type pieces that i can use insted of buildings incase i dont want to use some of them.

Edited by ender694

thanks guys,

@Shinigami - unfortunently i live in upstate New York, so very far from Belgium.

the buildings where done by Battle Works Studios. if you google them you can find their website.

@Kaine - thank you. actually your posts on your boards built using the Hirst Arts molds have inspired me to try my hand at doing some indoor locations with those!