Minions:

7ss Datsue- BA

6ss Sheshin x3

4ss Crooked Man

3ss Guild Autopsy

2ss Canine Remains

2ss Desperate Merc

5ss Nurse

This list is 3-0 and 1 tie so far. And every game has been full VP. And I usually choose bodyguard and Kirai's specific scheme.

Edited by Deadpool
I stink at spelling, and forget stuff lol

Er, Spirit Food is enemies only? iirc.

Also, didn't see the rules of equivelancy thing. It clearly, obviously states that you can't make a Gaki and a Seishin from the same model. Presumably this means that you will get to pick?

And furthermore, why would you waste Kirai's extra life like that? You've got Into the Spirit World for a reason. If you need her to be a spirit, then use that. The HP you waste can keep Seishin alive to prevent her from imploding - patience is necessary with this master. Furthermore - the crooked man is basically pointless for her. It doesn't have any synergy with her whatsoever. If anything - it's worth a full compliment of Seishin - convert the whole lot into extra stuff, and Then think about killing off your own models. Saying that this list is 3-0 only states that you've beaten three people, and says nothing of how good their lists are either.

Ya Rule of Equivalency and Spirit Food is enemies only makes most of this not work as half well as it sounds.

I am sure there is some useful tricks to be found in the list but I think you need to re look at how you are doing this.

May want to rethink the nurse as well. Other then one super burn out turn on Kirai the nurse does not work well with Kirai lists and you are paying 7 ss for that one turn. (Lost love and nurse)

We are positive about two things with Rule of Equivalency:

1) Survival of the fittest can only be used once per death

2) Only one model may be summoned off the death of a model, so only one Gaki, per death, no matter how many you would normally trigger.

I don't really get the list so much, but if you are winning with it, then I guess keep it up.

Yes but if timing comes in to factor. Rule of equivalntcy states on the models removal from play. The datsue-bas effect happens before the model is removed. Then spirit food is activated upon the removal of the dead model. That is how we (deadpool and I) see it. Cause if this wasn't the case then timing would play no role in the game whatsoever. Because "being removed from play" and "before being removed from play" is two different timings. And in the first sentence of the rule of equivlancey it clearly states, "upon a models removal from play."

That's just how we see it, and since there is no official word yet. This is how we play it at our lgs.

Josh

I think you mean you can still get A gaki and a sheshin. One for the Ba and 1 sheshin from Kirai as sprit food don't work. My 2 cents on this is it will just make errata. The whole point of the rule of equivalntcy was to keep this kind of thing from going on.

Ok besides the enemy model thing which I forgot about but you still can get 2 gaki and a sheshin, because the sheshin are placed not summoned, the weigh sins summons the gaki before removed from play, then spirit food summons a gaki off of the removal from play.

Both Spirit Food and Weight say, before you remove from play, so I am not even sure where the other timing is coming from. Plus whenever something is to replace something else it says before you remove from play. The only difference in timing is because of placement issues. If something needs to be place in b2b with something that dies it needs to happen before that model leaves the board, otherwise the other timing is used and summoned the normal 6" or whatever it is.