LEAST favorite book 2 fluff

Satyrwyld

I've always pictured Pandora's kids, Candy in particular, to be relatively ignorant of the pain they were inflicting. I see them as "knowing" Daddy is a bad man, or Mommy has to be punished, but they're not deliberately malevolent about it, it's just something that has to happen, like nap time or snack time. I even get into character during some of my games. "Daddy hurt Kade. Now Kade's crying. Daddy oughta be ashamed. Daddy, make it all better..." (cue Self Loathing)

The way Candy is presented just before the Event makes her feel far less creepy to me, and more like a caricature of spooky demon kid. I'm still interested to see what she turned into (book 3, maybe?) but I just felt it wasn't presented well.

How about those buildings.

WOW

This is the third post tonight ive been in that you were a previous poster..

Do you ever add anything constructive? or is it post counts FTW!!?!?!!?!?!1/1/1/1!/1/!?

<Sigh>

What does that even have to do with the topic?

You don't like the fluff behind the buildings!?????

WTF?

Do you think Bayou buildings should have more 'swampy' rules?

Edited by Lord_Squinty

No he is a huge lady j fan............SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

And in the end of book 2 a building collapses on her. I know this because he is my roommate and when he read this I didn't hear the end of it. Lol

But my worst favorite part, is kirai being a pansy and never going super sainn on hamelins ass. Lol. Overall I loved all of the fluff. GOOOOOOOO DAVE!!!!!!!! LOL AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNND REDSTRIPE!!!!!!!!! LOL

I don't even play Lady Justice but I felt for her. She seems like one of the real "good guys"

She's always struck me as uncompromising and unmerciful. In old school D+D terms, lawful neutral taken to the extreme. Even dealing with Sonnia in book 1, she was all about her duty and punishing people without consideration for alternate perspectives, innocent bystanders, or common sense.

Not that this makes her a bad character, mind you.

Rule of Death #1: Until we see a body, she's not dead. I somehow doubt that Lady Justice, demigod object of the Guild's worship, could be stopped by something as trivial as dropping a building on her.

I've seen the body. Nothing to discuss here, move along.

BTW, there's reason why Lilith leads Nephilim and not Nekima. It's because she doesn't chase some insignificant humans all over the forest. By coincidence, for the same reason Lilith doesn't happen to appear in buildings just before they are going to collapse. Other women are just silly.

I must say, that if I were a Hamelin fan, I wouldn't like his fluff in Book 2. There may be a Hamelin the Plagued master now, but that is not the Hamelin. Real Hamelin got killed and consumed by some crazed maggots. And his little Dawg too.

Rule of Death #1: Until we see a body, she's not dead. I somehow doubt that Lady Justice, demigod object of the Guild's worship, could be stopped by something as trivial as dropping a building on her.

And this is malifaux being dead isn't a good reson for you stop being around

Its true, I've had two buildings dropped on me, and I'm still good. Lol

So did i. It's the new black :)

BTW' date=' there's reason why Lilith leads Nephilim and not Nekima. It's because she doesn't chase some insignificant humans all over the forest. By coincidence, for the same reason Lilith doesn't happen to appear in buildings just before they are going to collapse. Other women are just silly.[/quote']

Don't forget the viktora's a buildings will never hit them

I must say' date=' that if I were a Hamelin fan, I wouldn't like his fluff in Book 2. There may be a Hamelin the Plagued master now, but that is not the Hamelin. Real Hamelin got killed and consumed by some crazed maggots. And his little Dawg too.[/quote']

This...

I started reading only through the rules of the book and I really liked Hamelins transformation and found it very intriguing..

However I just finished reading the last bit of the fluff now.. And must say I'm very disappointed to find that Hamelin the Plagued have nothing to do with Hamelin other than sharing his skin. There's nothing left of the real Hamelin.. Not even shards of his old personality. Bleh!