Gencon Week orders ship ?

Kaine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of curious what's going on with the shipping. I talked to a friend at the LGS who ordered a Kirai box set and some of the extra Spirits to go with her on like Monday or Tuesday, well after all the GenCon orders would have been placed...and he already HAS his pieces, let alone just getting the ship notification. Kind of disappointed that you guys don't seem to be going in chronological order from when the orders were placed. Not a huge deal I guess, just kind of odd.

I'm kind of curious what's going on with the shipping. I talked to a friend at the LGS who ordered a Kirai box set and some of the extra Spirits to go with her on like Monday or Tuesday, well after all the GenCon orders would have been placed...and he already HAS his pieces, let alone just getting the ship notification. Kind of disappointed that you guys don't seem to be going in chronological order from when the orders were placed. Not a huge deal I guess, just kind of odd.

That's disappointing. :( I placed my order just after midnight when everything was going up. I got my confirmation email and all, but haven't heard anything since then.

I suppose it could be taking longer for GenCon orders due to LCB/Miss Pack stuff, but it's still odd that they'd ship all this stuff ordered after first.

Are you sure he ordered directly from Wyrd and not somewhere else?

Mountains and molehills folks.

Volume - off the chart volume. We're working on it.

We started shipping on Friday as I posted, and will continue through Tuesday in order to get customer orders out through the webstore.

I myself, and several of the other 'office' folk are in the warehouse morning to night these days working on these and getting everything together. Considering we didn't get back into town until last Tuesday (2am) and back into the warehouse later that morning, and then off loading the truck, I think its not a small miracle that two days later we're getting orders back out.

I've received no less that 500 e-mails saying 'where is my chompy', sometimes by the same individual every ten minutes.

We're working on it and as I've stated to the few that have missed the post in the forums, if waiting another day or so is unbearable, we'll be happy to refund if you believe we have hauled you over a barrel and taking advantage of you.

For anyone complaining about LGS's getting stuff before you - that's only because one distributor picked up items at the convention, which means he took it back with him and started processing immediately and thus the reason they have it.

Back into the warehouse!

:juggle:

That's disappointing. :( I placed my order just after midnight when everything was going up. I got my confirmation email and all, but haven't heard anything since then.

I suppose it could be taking longer for GenCon orders due to LCB/Miss Pack stuff, but it's still odd that they'd ship all this stuff ordered after first.

Are you sure he ordered directly from Wyrd and not somewhere else?

He said he ordered it direct from the Wyrd website, but there's always a possibility I misunderstood something about what he said.

@ Nathan: Honestly, I'm content to wait. Sorry to stir up the hornets nest. :P Just excited to get my new stuff and work on the painting. I had been hoping to have them by now and get started working on them. Since I didn't, I had to break down and buy some other stuff instead last night (Ronins...can't believe I hadn't bought them yet!) just so I'd have something to hold me over for the next few days. :P

He said he ordered it direct from the Wyrd website, but there's always a possibility I misunderstood something about what he said.

Yeah, I don't really think he ordered from the Wyrd site. Seeing as they've already said they didn't even start shipping orders til Thursday... I just don't think it's possible.

Thanks for the update again Nathan. :) I will continue to wait patiently for my order. Luckily(?) I am in crunch time at work and have no free time right now anyway.

Although I'm still dying to get my order I fully understand the position you guys are in. I think as a whole you guys are doing a great job. Great figures, great game and I don't think it gets said enough.

That being said, I'm still going crazy about my order. :) Should we expect to receive an email that the order has shipped or will it just show up at our door? I received a 'processed order' email, but nothing beyond that.

Although I'm still dying to get my order I fully understand the position you guys are in. I think as a whole you guys are doing a great job. Great figures, great game and I don't think it gets said enough.

That being said, I'm still going crazy about my order. :) Should we expect to receive an email that the order has shipped or will it just show up at our door? I received a 'processed order' email, but nothing beyond that.

Go here: http://wyrd-games.net/shop/orders.php

I believe when it switches to "Complete" it has shipped. :)

Mountains and molehills folks.

No worries, Nathan. I can appreciate your position.

I own a business myself, we recently expanded to include a small complex next door. Myself, my wife and her father-in-law have been renovating all summer, preparing for today (when the doors re-open for the first time). We're no where near ready. Attempting to handle our usual work-load on top of the reno has proven to be impossible in the time frame allotted. Hiring a team of builders? Simply not an option, money is too tight. The do-it-yourself world of small business. Good times.

On the other side of the coin, I would love to have your problem. I pray the press of potential customers beating down our door is so vast and eager, they choke our beautiful new lobby with their dead.

Good luck, sir!

For anyone complaining about LGS's getting stuff before you - that's only because one distributor picked up items at the convention, which means he took it back with him and started processing immediately and thus the reason they have it.

Any word on distributor orders? (not to be overly anxious...but I want to throw money at my LGS too.)

A search from the link didn't reveal my order at all... I am starting to think that my paypal order got lost...

I would send Wyrd and email and be patient. If you try to order and it did not go through then I am sure they will still honor it and get it out to you.

A search from the link didn't reveal my order at all... I am starting to think that my paypal order got lost...

Were you logged in, or making the purchase as a guest? Purchases made without being logged into an account will not show up on the search at all.