Rquest for the Teaser gods!

TimeLapse

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever. Like you're even surprised. :-P

Touche. Can't I be happy they didn't change that part? Plus, the pictures look awesome. Nephilim's Revenge, evidently, is Nekima, Lilith's sister. For some reason that makes me even more excited about her.

edited to add: Oh, and Lilitu still has 4" reach with her whip.

Edited by wrabbit37

Touche. Can't I be happy they didn't change that part? Plus, the pictures look awesome. Nephilim's Revenge, evidently, is Nekima, Lilith's sister. For some reason that makes me even more excited about her.

edited to add: Oh, and Lilitu still has 4" reach with her whip.

Ugggggh. You're going to torture me with that.

Wow, when I saw Nekuma's rules I was thinking some kind of Mature Neph with a sword and boobies, but this is even more awesome. :D

In any case Nekuma, plus Lelu, Lilitu, and the other guy who's yet to be spoiled is what makes me want to actually try Lilith for once. In book 1 she had a pretty flat playstyle (IMO), but the new minions give her alot of depth. :D

BTW, from memory I believe there's about 13 new entries per faction (assuming my count of the Neverborn is both correct and applies to the other factions too).

Edited by Rathnard

Wow, when I saw Nekuma's rules I was thinking some kind of Mature Neph with a sword and boobies, but this is even more awesome. :D

In any case Nekuma, plus Lelu, Lilitu, and the other guy who's yet to be spoiled is what makes me want to actually try Lilith for once. In book 1 she had a pretty flat playstyle (IMO), but the new minions give her alot of depth. :D

BTW, from memory I believe there's about 13 new entries per faction (assuming my count of the Neverborn is both correct and applies to the other factions too).

The Neph are no joke. Nekuma is a monster.

ha please no new fam members i hate Perdita

I've heard Ophelia has caught her and the Gremlins enjoyed a great hot-dog party. In "Rising Powers" Perdita's model is to be replaced by a huge human-size sausage in a hat with paired buns for the weapons (damage 0/0/1, no suit. Spill the mustard for the trigger - it spills the mustard.).

I'm being told it's 100% pork.

low to thee! Oh God of spoilers and those blessed with camera's at Gen Con! Tell us about the Guild Special Forces! The Green Berets of Malifaux! And about C. Hoffman, the blood and soul behind the Peacekeeper.

and if no info is available then a simple answer to this question

AWESOME LEVEL 1-10

1 - Why did they add this model?

10 - kicks so much ass needs special boot polish for the smell

or a simple; Awesome? [yes or no] will suffice lol

ha please no new fam members i hate Perdita

Hey now! Family first, or that is what I am told. Just because your masters showed up at Ramos Door in a basket does not mean that Family is not important! =P

Ramos had lots of unwanted babys.... because he is the man... I mean he is not your "real" father... or is he? Da da DAAAAAA!

Tune in next time to find out if he is your father!