Jonah Hex

Won't see it in the theaters but I'm certain I'll enjoy it on DVD. I understand it came from a comic book and diverts from it a fair bit so that's got folks in an uproar, but not having seen/read it myself, I'll take it for what it is.

I really, really, really .. enjoy all these comics to movies that have been coming about. Some rich material to dive into instead of doing remakes over and over.

I still say Ghost Rider sucked though. :)

• 3 weeks later...

it is only 80 minutes long.

And although it has the eye candy that is megan fox...thats sorta a reason to also not see the movie. I mean she is hot, but her acting or at least attempting to act is basically eye and ear sandpaper. Plus she is trying to have this old western accent on top of all that. I will wait to Download the movie and mute my computer when she speaks.

I saw it and they did do everyone a favor and only included her in a couple of scenes. Josh Brolin did very well as Jonah Hex the movie had its weaknesses and they did significantly change jonah hex, but all in all it was a fun movie, but not worth more than matinee prices.

. I mean she is hot, but her acting or at least attempting to act is basically eye and ear sandpaper. Plus she is trying to have this old western accent on top of all that. I will wait to Download the movie and mute my computer when she speaks.

WHOA WHOA!

You mean they put her in a SPEAKING role?

That's unjustifiable!