New Crews?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to see Evil Santa for the Neverborn, Nathan's avatar leans towards this possibility too!

And a female resser to show the Guild who's the man! (even if she is a hot, sexy female man)

No

No

No Evil Santa, (i know there is one one christmas Encounters, they don't kneed any more) and compared to Lilith, pandora and Zoraida, Evil santa is realy, realy, realy LAME

also a female resser would be cool

It would be very difficult to build it in scale with the way it is described in the book, but I think some artistic license would be acceptable.

How much artistic license would be needed? Is the Leviathan really that big?

I suppose it could be done like the titans (or whatever they're called) from 40K... There are some impressive "sort of to scale" scratch builds of those.

Edited by Angus Khan

I'm hoping for some new gender sets as well. I was a smidge disappointed how three of the five factions currently only have Masters of one gender. I'm sure that'll change in due time, though.

Yup, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the current "sexist" factions saw some masters of another gender. :D