Just Praise :)

Blackmore

i know loads of people leave new threads and posts about almost everything, asking fellow players about stuff and showing off their models, but I just want to take thias chance to say what an amazing game Malifaux is!

Got the PAndora crew, purple started deck, rule book and Teddy from the War Store and got it shipped over to Australia where I live. Got all painted and Im finding them really easy to paint.

This game is really amazing and to be honest, Im kinda sad therre isint more rescources on the web. Youtube videos of stategic stuff would b awesome, as well as a podcast, mebbe tutorials online, more shops supporting the game and of course, regular releases! :)

Im 14 years old, living on the gold coast. If anyone else lives in the area, drop me a line on this post and I look foward to gaming with you soon. Thx Wyrd! :)

You're on the Gold Coast, Queensland?

Check out the Blind Pig on WargamerAU, the club just re-opened and we are mostly playing Malifaux now.

I agree, I had to dig quite a bit to find Malifaux stuff.

We should whack together a starter pack of links and so on for new folk.

Hi! Love, Dice and Paintbrushes will be running Malifaux demos at the next Blind Pig and we will have all the box sets, fate decks and rulebooks available for sale. We also sometimes host games nights at LDP HQ (Mansfield, Brisbane), so feel free to message me for an invite. I think Jimmy35 lives out that way so it might be worth seeing if he is up for a game too. (Dobbing you in Jimmy!) :hello: