New Masters?

Bigpapa13

Maybe Nathan is coulrophobic. Or maybe he just hates clowns with a passion. Or maybe it's already been done too much....

Usually our answer.

What? And zombies and mad scientists haven't?

Seriously, give us the f@#king clown and everybody walks away from this.

Sad%20Clown.jpg

im officially getting my killjoy painted like a huge clown...

I'm buying two, just so I can swap out for the clown on occasion. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.

killjoy painted as a spawn-penguin.. hmm, time to dust him off ;)

ontopic, I responded on each of these topics I think, so might repeat what I said before. (tough now Ive fully read the book ;))

globally if there would be hypothetically 3 more masters per faction, Id like to see one that ties different current themes of a faction together and/or make current unaligned themes his/her forte (examples would be a city guard master for guild or an arcanist that likes monsters and machines as long as its individual and not humanoid) , second a master that goes wild and brings in non-faction themes, tough maybe only slightly (good current examples are zoraida and Leveticus. tough it could be as simple as a resurrectionist master that can recruit dead marshals.) and only after those (or when does allready exist like the above mentioned two.) introducing new theme masters. (and only have a small focus on building the theme, like max 3 specific new minion types for such new theme.)

in other words, I prefer expanding on whats there instead of only building new directions.

just opinions tough, I'll go with the flow ;)

I copy the Judge sentiment for the guild, or maybe a sherrif type, a master that focuses on the earthly immigrants... technically.. an anti-outcast master, maybe combine him with the current steampunk elements of the guild and add to that with lynching and manhunting posses.

For arcanists, more steampunk contraptions beyond ramos first and foremost but also a stronger connection to the mining-theme side. (and less mad inventorish as ramos is.) a master that in atmosphere connects with the whole golddigger/banker/oil baron thing from the wild west. and gives it a wyrd steampunk twist.. he likes to work with miners, machines and he loves the creation of molemen (up to having his own moleman sidekick.)

resurrectionists.. a more wild west/cowboy undead addition would be fun (as done often in comics.. the whole pale rider type.. long black coat, a black hat always putting shadow over the eyes.. long white hair, maybe one that can recruit dead marshalls and has a secret guild-history.. maybe a female master. however on the other hand this fits more as an outcast.. such character is usually the whole mysterious vengeance type and would be unlikely to mingle with the resurrectionist masters if anyone at all.

somehow for resurrectionists, maybe keep the current master theme.. city service workers (undertakers, hatters, doctors/nurses, morgue workers, hookers, cooks, butchers, barbers, librarians.) and aristocrats having a secret second life.. a female noble hoping to get some eternal youth out of all that undead research who connects with the resurrectionists feminine elements (bete noire, belles, nurses.) or a librarian connecting to the ghostly elements as opposed to the zombie theme. (able to also summon some lower neverborn spirits like sorrows.)

neverborn, neverborn do have 1 steampunk thing, Id be curious to see more clockwork elements among the neverborn. but am clueless on other direction potential, more importantly, maybe tie it all together more somehow (neverborn sometimes seems to me consisting of 3 individual themes that have little to do with each other.)

I havent posted in a long while,

had to make up for it with plenty of words ;)

Maybe it would feel lazy.

But I would like to see a Master and Mercenaries

similar to the crew of Firefly.

Especially Mal and Jane.

Just for models to exist.

I know there is an RPG, but I play tabletops.

not likely to happen as not only it isnt wyrd's intention to make "not-something" miniatures (as is the case with most game-range manufacturers.) but its also a completely different genre.

that said, your request has been done (afaik thats what its supposed to be.)

http://heresyminiatures.com/hsf007.htm and here http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Sci-Fi/latest you find usefull ones as well since as I remember serenety characters are pretty much standard space frontier-types (just to be helpfull to you and offtopic ;))

Usually our answer.
no, it's usually "Blame Kel." ;)

(I'm doubting vampires or even vampyres, too)
Vasyl! Where's my Vasyl?!?!?! C'mon Nathan! When are we going to see a new sculpt for him? Even if he ends up in Twisted. (I'd be interested in picking one up if you find one in some dusty corner of the Wyrd secret underground lair.)

Ok, I would love to see Krampus added as a master for the Arcanists, as an addition to the cult of december. A great addition to the Neverborn would be a evil circus crew. Ring Master, a few freaks, a stron man, etc. It doesn't have to include a penguin but it would be cool. The circus fits the theme. Circus has been around for a very long time and fits about the same as a giant evil teddy bear. I think the idea of an evil dutchess vampire would be cool for the ressurectionists. Like Elizabeth Bathory. I don't play guild or outcasts much so..?

• Like 1

No clowns.

Noooo!!!

Even just a clown minion would fit wonderfully with Pandoras Crew!

Going further along the Pandora line, how about some 'children of the corn" minions? Sort of like Candy/Baby Kade but cheaper, non-unique and sort-of melee oriented (WP-based melee attacks?). Honestly, I just wanna swamp my opponent with creepy blonde children. :D

Other Suggestions:

Some kind of Spider Master

Gorgon

Ned Kelly

Either an Undead Samuri Master or Undead Electric Guitarist Master (to go with the punk zombies...either will do ;) ).

More Steam Constructs!

Crazy Wizard-Hobo (it's exactly what you're picturing right now)