strategy and scheme cards?

blkdymnd

I use the homemade strategy and scheme cards someone posted on these forums a while back, but I think it would be a cool idea for wyrd to print them all and package them with the faction card decks. That way everyone has a copy as they are very useful in card form. I know they are mulling over printing the gencon demo decks, maybe they could be added to that as well? Just a thought

I laminated objective cards to the back of Wyrd's postcards.

Also sprayed black paint over Magic the Gathering Cards to make them indistinguishable, stuck Strategies on and laminated the lot.

Looks pretty nifty, makes demo'ing the game a lot easier as there is pretty much nothing that isn't on a card, reference card, etc. for new players to absorb.

Will post up piccies when I photograph my crew.

I use the homemade strategy and scheme cards someone posted on these forums a while back, but I think it would be a cool idea for wyrd to print them all and package them with the faction card decks. That way everyone has a copy as they are very useful in card form. I know they are mulling over printing the gencon demo decks, maybe they could be added to that as well? Just a thought

It would be neat to have "official" accessories like these, but at the same time, I personally would prefer Wyrd to keep their employees focused on more important things.

It also allows the community to get involved, and show off their talents other than just painting and converting and theorycrafting.

• 2 weeks later...