Get yer tats out!

Good thing you didn't. You'd be getting a cease and desist letter in the mail for infringing on their IP... then they would require you to remove the skin their IP image was tat'd on.

Or force me to get their logo tattooed on my forehead and jump about the shop going;

"This is GREAT! Isn't this GREAT! Wow! How awsome is this! You need to buy some! You need to buy LOTS.........."

I went in to buy some paints and within seconds there was this really young guy all up in my face, trying to sell me Catachans. Going on about how they were great because of some new command sprue or something. Pain in the arse. I told him I didn't play GW anymore and mostly played Warmachine, Infinity and Malifaux. He had no idea what I was on about. I find it strange how the GW world refuse to acknowledge the existence of other games. Makes sense from a business PoV I suppose. Wyrd should start denying any other companies exist and they could be the next empire!

• 4 weeks later...

Its almost sad to say i worked for GW for 3 years. Luckily though i was working their in our golden age, we had good, decent managers who actually cared about people, they didnt want us annoying people and hell half the managers played warmachine or flames of war on the weekends. Sad to say that time has ended where i was. In australia atleast. The staff turn over is amazing. I left there October last year and since then the store i was in has been through 3 new Managers and a guy who i got into the hobby narrowly missed out on managing the store i used to work out. Its just insane. I think sadly theyre turning off alot of the older players but they dont seem to care aslong as their 12-16yos keep coming back to their GW brand crack with their parent's wallets. Alas on and upwards guys. I still like the GW history and fluff. I have like a few thousand points of Word Bearers sitting with me but finding someone who i want to play is a different story. /endrant

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I want them. I just can't seem to figure out what I'd want. I've considered a Mighty Mouse (it's a nickname since high school) and a few other things. I really want a dragon at some point (though I'm not sure I'll ever get the one I want, it would be a full back tattoo that also stretched down one arm with tail wrapping around the front). My current thought for my first tattoo is maybe a little achievement logo with "First Tattoo!" written on it (I really am an achievement whore). Sufficiently geeky?

Also, in a related note:

http://inkarttattoos.com/tattoo-blog/video-game-characters-with-cool-tattoos/

I want to get a nice tree and a couple of ravens on my back. It iwill be sort of a reward I am holding out for myself if I can drop 10 or 20 punds this year. Back pain kept me out of the gym for about a year. It turns out my back was fine but my arches had fallen. Had they fallen when I got out of the army and with the hearing loss I had from working a rifle range, I could have gotten a disability check. Oh, well.

• 4 weeks later...