Flesh Construct Base Size?

Khail

• 3 years later...

It's happened a few times. If I had one complaint about Wyrd it's that QC kind of sucks. In my local store, someone got a pandora box with 3x silurids instead of 3x sorrows..

I've missed young nephalim wings, my mature nephalim had two left wings, and bases have always been hit or miss.

Mind you, I'm playing with a lot of the older stuff, maybe the 10T boxes are all perfect.. My Dark Debts crew was decent.

It's happened a few times. If I had one complaint about Wyrd it's that QC kind of sucks. In my local store, someone got a pandora box with 3x silurids instead of 3x sorrows..

I've missed young nephalim wings, my mature nephalim had two left wings, and bases have always been hit or miss.

Mind you, I'm playing with a lot of the older stuff, maybe the 10T boxes are all perfect.. My Dark Debts crew was decent.

That's all fair and true, but you also have to consider that they will replace any sort of mispack/damaged model with relative immediacy.

That's all fair and true, but you also have to consider that they will replace any sort of mispack/damaged model with relative immediacy.

They sure do. In this case, we opted not to bother, as we had a few 40mms lying around. It just gives me more 30mms for objectives, etc. Which, by the way, look amazing when you use the Terraclips tokens on a 30mm on actual Terraclips terrain. They're noticeable enough without being distracting.