What does Wyrd Minis play on?

AmishLuvah

I think if you poke around a little on here or maybe youtube you can find a picture or video of the game boards that Wyrd had at Gencon.

Edit: Found them!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC4Ua6nlC1U]YouTube - Malifaux Swamp Demo Board, Gen Con 2009[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZFtc_-cZWs]YouTube - Malifaux Town Demo Board, Gen Con 2009[/ame]

Edited by Pavic

Seeing as we are located in Georgia, Northern and Southern California, Florida and (Nick? Where you at?) we don't get to play each other much.

Mind you, Eric and Nathan are the only true Wyrd guys at the moment. The rest of us are just really enthusiastic helpers. That being said, Wyrd really just exists in Georgia and California.

And me and Bex building tables from now till sometime next year?

Yikes!

I AM going to do a few simpler ones though. As soon as the month ban from hobby stuff is lifted by my dear wife. You see, I rather neglected the family leading up to Gencon. Now Hammelin has come a piping.

She only banned you for a month TBK, I would have figured it would have been more like 3 after all the time you put in.

She only banned you for a month TBK, I would have figured it would have been more like 3 after all the time you put in.

She knows she can only get a month before I start losing what few marbles I have left. We actually broke up over this for a couple of months when we first started dating.

Gaming (And more importantly the creative process) keeps me sane. (Yeah yeah. It's relative. Still saner?)