Demos at my LGS What to ask them to stock?

TheBugKing

I'm looking for suggestions from you lot.

I need to know what you think would be a good starting line up for the LGS to stock.

The idea is that I do demos and the store has the crews that are being demoed with there for sale along with a good smattering of other, either box sets or singles to sell.

(The book and decks are a no brainer of course)

Thanks for the help!

I think the starter boxes would be an excellent starting point, as for the singles that would be tougher, being that it is the start of a new game. The starter boxes are an excellent value for a staring point because the make the box about equal to a free figure (about $8-$10 than buying individually).

I honestly don't know how many they plan to order. All I know is that they want product on hand when the demos happen. Well that and they want my advice on what box sets and possibly what blisters to have in stock.

How about this then. Pick one box set from each faction as what you think is the best to start folks on. :D

I'm not very good with the LCD which is why I am asking.

Fair is a stretch? Really? Me? I'm totally fair. I even gave you reasons why I chose the way I did.

Actually, to go for a more balanced crew, Sonnia is my Guild recommendation. Magic, melee, and ranged. That crew does it all (except for beating TBK at Gen Con. :().