Games Workshop - Azhag the Slaughterer

Azhag the Slaughterer

m420179a_99110209208_Azhag1_873x627.jpg

m420183a_99110209208_Azhag2_445x319.jpg

m420188a_99110209208_Azhag3_445x319.jpg

m420194a_99110209208_Azhag4_445x319.jpg

Price: £48.95

One of the most dangerous Orc Warlords of recent history, Azhag's campaigns of destruction brought the eastern provinces of the Empire to the brink of ruin. Azhag rides to battle on the back of his monstrous Wyvern, Skullmuncha, directing the fury of his arcane crown against the foe.

This set contains one finely-detailed metal Azhag the Slaughterer. This 15-piece model is one of the largest metal models in the Citadel Range and would make a great centre piece for your Orc & Goblin army. Model supplied with 50 x 100mm base.

Azhag the Slaughterer

M-4

WS-7

BS-3

S-5

T-5

W-3

I-5

A-4

Ld-9

Skullmuncha

M-4

WS-5

BS-0

S-6

T-5

W-5

I-3

A-3

Ld-6

Equipment: Slagga's Slashas, Azhag's 'Ard Armour and the Crown of Sorcery.

Special Rules: Get on with it; Large Target; Fly; Terror; Poisoned Attacks; Scaly Skin (4+).

Link:

http://www.games-workshop.com/

Given that it's been ten years since the last 'Orc on a Wyvern' was released and nearly twenty since Azhag himself, thinking that this new incarnation will be replaced in a few years is stretching it a bit.

£50 is expensive, I agree, but no more so than most armies large centrepiece units, even in ranges outside GW.

It's also worth noting that the model is entirely metal, those wings are not the generic plastic wings. Perhaps it would've been better if they were, if that meant the price came down.

Personally I love the model and will be buying it.