Hello from the UK

katadder

Hello and welcome, I am in West Sussex and have the rulebook and 6 crews all in varios stages of assembly/painting, just finished reading rules section of book and think it is an amazing neat and very clever system, I would go as far as saying the best I have seen, will be playing first game Monday or Tuesday.

Welcome to the forums! By the look of where we're sending books and minis, there are definitely more than a few players getting their books over in the UK, I'd even say it's a strong interest from your side of the pond. Looking forward to seeing how you like the game!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

We have players at the Crawley MTG club too, though none of us actually know HOW to play it yet lol.

We have the London Henchman for Malifaux coming down tomorrow infact to give us a demo (10th of August).

http://www.crawleymtg.co.uk/ (for the address just in case anyone is interested).

@elysium64 - Where are you based if you don't mind me asking? (edit, just noticed; midhurst ... doh).

Cheers

Edited by maxxev

Yes, plenty of Brits into Malifaux!

There are certainly some players on the Oxford area (met them at Overlord earlier this year).

If you have some friends who also want to play get in touch and I'll arrange to come over and run some demos one weekend. Alternatively if you can make it down to Newbury we'll be at Colours all weekend.