Hello!

Mouser

Thought I would drop in a hello. I was at Gen Con and stopped on in to see what all the buzz was about. I am glad I did. I picked out the Bayou Gremlins as I enjoy a crazy play style. I got home and put em together right quick. I got in my first game with them tonight. I lost, barely, but had a lot of fun with them regardless!

Thanks for a great game that I will enjoy for a long time to come.

Oh, and here is a pic of my new Bayou Crew!

Gremlins.jpg

Mouser

Edited by Mouser

Thought I would drop in a hello. I was at Gen Con and stopped on in to see what all the buzz was about. I am glad I did. I picked out the Bayou Gremlins as I enjoy a crazy play style. I got home and put em together right quick. I got in my first game with them tonight. I lost, barely, but had a lot of fun with them regardless!

Thanks for a great game that I will enjoy for a long time to come.

Oh, and here is a pick of my new Bayou Crew!

Gremlins.jpg

Mouser

That's an Awesome start.

Needs more piglets :)

Thanks for the great welcome all.

That lil trap of bringing the Viktorias in close so they and one of their minions were all within range of Pull My finger sure did change the the way the game was going quick... I wasn't quite sure how it was going to work at first, but it seemed to do the job well enough.

Mouser