Milwaukee area players?

schuwa

Hey all,

Demoed this at Gen Con and had a blast. I was curious if there is a Milwaukee, WI following of this game, as I think it would be fun to try this out every so often (my schedule prevents me from playing weekly, but even once a month is better than nothing).

-Josh

I own some minis and would like to play some more. Are you anywhere near AIG?

Fairly close, actually. I live in Tosa around 60th & North or so.

I don't have any minis, but wanted to give this a good try, and maybe pick up a boxset to see if this is anything worth following along with.

I'll shoot you a PM.

-Josh

Hey y'all--maybe this will be the game to get us all hanging more? I see alot of familiar names from my WM tourney days...

I've got two crews (picking one up from Mr. Ruffles, tomorrow), and plan for a couple more, even if just to paint. For gaming, AIG is most convenient--but I'd go to any/all the local shops. Hell, I'll come to your house to play some Malifaux!

I am excited for both of Sketch's events, and be attending. I

• 3 months later...

:nicodem back from the dead.

Hey all, Milwaukee has a henchman now. What does that mean? Well Johnny it means that there will be some demo's coming up (quickly) (dec 8th and 21st at cavalry games) Also I am planning on a tournament in JAN.

Onto the real reason I brought this thread back from the :dead: Will any one be at AIG this Saturday? I am planning on being there around 8:00ish if you want to throw some cards down....

My brother's moving from (Metro) Detroit to Wausau for the winter. Anyone know if they game up there, or would he have to drive down to Madison or Milwaukee?

He really needs to practice his Ramos.

That's a bit of distance from Milwaukee and Madison, but we would be glad to have him, if he wants to drive down here.

My brother's moving from (Metro) Detroit to Wausau for the winter. Anyone know if they game up there, or would he have to drive down to Madison or Milwaukee?

He really needs to practice his Ramos.

Not sure if there is a group of players in Wausau. But Milwaukee is really dead on Malifaux playing. He'd be better going to Madison atm if he is going to drive to play.

Edited by MrRuffles

Not sure if there is a group of players in Wausau. But Milwaukee is really dead on Malifaux playing. He'd be better going to Madison atm if he is going to drive to play.

I'll play anytime, just shoot me a pm. Malifaux isn't dead (it's only been out a little while). It's a good game with strong rules.