Gencon photos - the first day and a half

thetang22

Just so you know....these were taken with my phone, so the quality is a bit poor.

First...we gotta start this off right - Here we have one of the staffers from Privateer Press (Rob Pardo?.....help me out here BugKing) recognizing that 'Bad Things Happen' by sporting the Wyrd temp tattoo!

IMG00010.jpg

Last year's Gencon table made a return, and still looked as good as ever! I think R2-J1 was responsible for most, if not all the playable miniatures Wyrd was sporting at the booth, and they all looked great (correct me if I'm wrong).

IMG00011.jpg

IMG00012.jpg

Here we have the new (almost done) demo table on the other side of the Wyrd booth. It was made by TheBugKing, and it looked REALLY cool. (Today was his birthday too!)

IMG00014.jpg

Thursday night at the TableTopGamers room Malifaux was making a big impact. There were lots of new people wanting to get in on a game, and many people just wanting to see what it was all about. It was going very well.

IMG00018.jpg

IMG00019.jpg

IMG00020.jpg

And a couple more close-ups of the new Wyrd table. Sorry....the quality sucks....but hopefully somebody with a legit camera will be taking some good shots over the next few days.

IMG00024.jpg

IMG00025.jpg

Overall, there has been very good buzz going around for the game, and a lot of traffic at the Wyrd booth. It seems our game is getting off to a great release! Congratulations everybody!

I asked before and got proper feedback then, but too warm weather=lazyness

what would 3'x 3' be in centimeters ?

(translating the ' to a word works too, then I can google it ;))

Im thinking of making a bit of an harbor board, in such a way I can play Malifaux, Pulp city etc. on it. I think a harbor is most universal to go for a decorated board (I dont have room for more.)

Yup that's Rob Hawkins. Hobby Content Manager (And former Terrainthrall actually) for PP.

The table is 3 feet by 3 feet as others have said.

Thanks for posting Tang!

I need to jet tomorrow unfortunately as I have to be at work at 3AM on Monday. Total Suck. I'll try to get some pics before I bail completely.

TBK