My little hello

U.S. Male

I've been waiting for this game for quite some time now. I'm really excited to get my hands on a copy. I'm waiting to see if the flgs can get it, it'd be nice to see a local scene grow.

I've been wargaming since '93. Started with 40k, then necromunda, gorkamorka, fantasy, and most recently warmachine. I prefer small gang skirmish level games, so malifaux looks to be right up my alley.

Unfortunately my time will be eaten up for the next two months, I volunteer as a football coach. But I plan to get the rules and a crew together so I'll be ready by the end if the season.

I'm looking forward to posting and seeing the community grow.

Welcome!

What age do you coach?

The kids will be 11 this year. I've had the same team for the last two years, so it's pretty exciting to get to work with them and see the leaps and bounds that they take year over year. It's a really rewarding experience.

It's rather nice beeing a volunteer and not having any kids, it means I get to do what I think is best for the team and I don't have to deal with any parental BS about favoritism.

The unfortunate thing is I'm short, so I'm pretty sure this is my last year being taller than he kids. ;)