Pete's Outcasts

Peterdita

I'll post them all here :AR15firin

This ones old and you've prob seen him before. I still really like him and for my first NMM attempt I was happy.

The Convict

Convict_resize.jpg

And here is Hans. This poor mini sat on the block half painted for maybe 6 months. At some point he got based and Beta tested with, broken 3 times. Poor guy, sorry dude. Well I finally finished him. Jessica's studio job was so awesome, it really inspired me to try out some freehand. He has a lot of good surfaces to work with and a great steampunky, western, madscientist feel for me. I really loved this guy since I love spades and so does his big move, we share a name and that gun is so cool! Anyways here are some poor pictures of him.

Hans.jpg

Edited by Peterdita

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Some updates!! Need to get more minis on talbe to play Malifaux.

I rebased my bayou boys from my losing IP entry last year and threw them in the swamp, along with some bacon.

Piglets_and_co.JPG

Dis is Hud. He whisper to hogs good. Him also needed a whip to keep all that swine in line.

Hog_Whisperer.JPG

Still lookin4 prize hog to join crew but none done grown big nuff yet...

The Bayou boys:

Bayou_Boys.JPG

Next we have Leveticus. I did a "speed paint" on him. I gave myself 4 hours (thats quick for me and base was done and he was already primed so 4 hours of brush time) I had some fun doing a white lab coat. and think if came out pretty well. It seemed like I was painting that most of the time.

He's got mad scientist hair streaks, a magic 8ball to consult when he's not sure how to kill you and a unibrow of death.

Leviticus.JPG

Edited by Peterdita

NOT ENUF GRAMLUNZ

*ahem*, um... great job! I really enjoy the look of your Levi... very characterful from base to hair, and the 8-ball!

The gremlins look great too! I like how you used the same idea as myself, to give the gun-checker something to drink. The replaced barrel on the aiming gremlin is neat, so I'll be stealing that idea for variety for when I have TWELVE gremlins :P ... I like the Rasta hat but I don't think that would fit my own theme - - My first batch stuck with the floppy hats, while my 2nd batch got trucker/Elmer Fudd hats... what's next on the hick hat agenda??? Flappy hunting hats?!

~J~