STL Triple Play

snakeking

Following up behind a few other locals.

I am Doug Hamilton, known on most forums as snakeking or necromancer120. I have been involved with mini games for many years now including working closely with Rackham and NACORD and currently a staff member with Kraken-Editions.

I definitely am looking forward to playing some Malifaux!

We will be setting up at Gencon just across from the Wyrd booth, dont leave it unprotected on Wednesday before the con! We need our books, cards and minis.

oh, and how cool, its an American game ;)

Doug

Following up behind a few other locals.

I am Doug Hamilton, known on most forums as snakeking or necromancer120. I have been involved with mini games for many years now including working closely with Rackham and NACORD and currently a staff member with Kraken-Editions.

I definitely am looking forward to playing some Malifaux!

We will be setting up at Gencon just across from the Wyrd booth, dont leave it unprotected on Wednesday before the con! We need our books, cards and minis.

oh, and how cool, its an American game ;)

Doug

We aren't worried. There will be an army of spider bombs waiting to deter any would be Mallifters.

Well there is that and a bunch of rather large individuals that have no issues with calling people out to a duel in the isle!

Necromancer120! I remember you from the Rackham boards. I think I may have even met you once at a gameshop in the STL area. I'm originally from around STL, but I'll be heading to Nebraska in about a week now.

Malifaux is gonna be a big hit. I think it will appeal to a lot of the people that used to play Confrontation when it was a skirmish game.