Next faction previewed

Cacuin

Id say resurrectionists.

they have been out there for a while allready so the attention they gain recently has been mild. (I even think the only new mini they got since malifaux was properly announced was the flesh golem.. while most factions got entire new groups since then ;))

but also, I may be overlooking something, but the resurrectionists are also short a few minis (and especially a few "exclusivities" etc.) compared to other factions.. so Im curious whats coming up there.

while my all time favorite wyrd mini is still Seamus, the Doctor, sebastian and flesh golem all 3 have potential of making up my favorite group but I dont know what else they have in store ;) Im hoping not just zombies as well. lastly, most factions allready have generic extra miniatures, resurrectionists dont even have that.

ONE OLD FOOL'S OPINION: The Faction with the LEAST amount of votes SHOULD be the next one previewed; re, they NEED encouragement/promoting. Since my Faction of Choice is the second least popular, this is obviously an unbiased opinion. :rolleyes:

Id say resurrectionists.

they have been out there for a while allready so the attention they gain recently has been mild.

If you look outside the Beta Tester's circle, there haven't been hardly any previews or general attention given to any of the factions or characters outside of the Wyrd Chronicles stuff, along with a very rare official story preview in the writing section of the forums.

As it stands, the Resurrectionists have had just about more storyline attention than anybody, strictly because Seamus has had so much airtime. The Guild might have more overall coverage as an entire faction, but Seamus is definitely the front-runner for individual characters.

As I said, only the Wyrd Chronicles has showcased any real previews, and so far the Guild, Resurrectionists, and Neverborn have been highlighted. (Although I'll admit the Neverborn didn't really get many stories during their stay in the Chronicles).

I've been tooting this horn for probably over 1/2 year now...but the Arcanists and the Outcasts are the only factions that haven't had any significant public coverage...and those just happen to be the 2 factions that I've been most anticipating.

Here is a list of what I remember off the top of my head regarding which Factions and Masters have seen any story airtime:

The Guild - has been a featured faction in the Wyrd Chronicles (WC)

- Sonnia - was in a WC story

- Lady Justice - was in a WC story

- Perdita Ortega - was in a WC story

* and now they are the first faction to get a faction teaser preview week....I'd say they've gotten their fair share of coverage by now.

The Resurrectionists - has been a featured faction in the Wyrd Chronicles

- Seamus - has been in a few WC stories, more than any other yet

- The Undertaker - had a brief cameo in a WC story

- McMourning - has not been in any public official storyline yet

The Neverborn - has been a featured faction in the Wyrd Chronicles

- Lillith - has not been in any public official storyline yet

- Pandora - has not been in any public official storyline yet

- The Hag - was in a WC story

The Arcanists - has NOT been a featured faction in the Wyrd Chronicles

- Ramos - was in a non-WC story, but only previewed in the Beta Testers forum

- Rasputina - has not been in any public official storyline yet

- Marcus - has not been in any public official storyline yet

The Outcasts - has NOT been a featured faction in the Wyrd Chronicles

- Leveticus - has not been in any public official storyline yet

- Viktoria - has not been in any public official storyline yet

- Gremlin Boss - has not been in any public official storyline yet

Just thought i would swing a vote for the outcasts as they have had no attention at all and it would be nice to have some background info on them soon as well, even though i tend to like the Neverborn and Arcanist factions more myself !! :)

Although I voted Neverborn (as have both Lilith and Zoraida factions) I too would love to see more on the outcasts, particularly the Bayou Gremlins, love these figs and would like to know more as in WC1 they appeared to be part of Neverborn but are now Outcasts?

Although I voted Neverborn (as have both Lilith and Zoraida factions) I too would love to see more on the outcasts, particularly the Bayou Gremlins, love these figs and would like to know more as in WC1 they appeared to be part of Neverborn but are now Outcasts?

Well original sightings of the Gremlins were only with Zoraida, however later a new stronger gremlin emerged from the swamps, showing that in addition to the Hag, there was a also a bigger stronger Gremlin waiting in the wings. And he's lookin' to score some hootch

Don't know if its true or not but it sounds good

There's been some material written about both of these factions, Arcanists and Outcasts.

Are you referring to stuff currently out, or stuff planned for release? If stuff currently available, where are they and what stories are you referring to?

The only examples I can think of don't involve any of the masters from either of those 2 factions, except the Ramos one I mentioned (that I don't think was publicly viewable anyway, if I remember correctly).

I guess you could consider the story that involves Killjoy as Outcast, but I think he was referred to as more of a Neverborn at the time that story was published.

Hmmm... Like Kel said, Res has been there almost as long as the Guild of the Ram.

Of course, Ramos or Rasputina could make for a good Arcanists teaser. (There, TBK, are you happy? I'm touting Ramos as being interesting.)

No one loves the Outcasts, that's why they're outcasts, after all.

Pandora would be fun for Neverborn.

not sure where I'll cast my vote.