CMoN - Lich King LE (Mad Puppet)

cmon38.JPG

Cool Mini Or Not is always looking for talented companies to partner up in order to provide our members with exclusive and exciting miniatures to paint up for our painting contest. This time, it is no different. CMON is proud to present Lich King from Mad Puppet Miniatures as our next Limited Edition miniature for the July painting contest. This miniature is only limited to 399 Worldwide, the first 150 castings are available exclusively from our CMON shop.

Edgar Ramos has done work for CMON in the past in addition to many well known miniature companies. He has his own miniature line - Mad Puppet, which is growing at a steady pace with exciting products from Fantasy to Post apocalyptic, from busts to 54mm miniatures.

If you are looking for something extremely limited and truly special as a gift for yourself or a fellow miniature painter, make sure you add this miniature to your collection while supplies last, as it will not be around forever.

Our Price: $14.99

Link:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/

Cool, but deserves a more dramatic paint-job.

Sorry if I'm being totally naive on this...but isn't that the green unpainted?

I will say though, this is probably the first ever CMON limited edition figure I'm actually considering buying. Its got a great stance and the overall quality is excellent in my opinion.

Sorry if I'm being totally naive on this...but isn't that the green unpainted?

I will say though, this is probably the first ever CMON limited edition figure I'm actually considering buying. Its got a great stance and the overall quality is excellent in my opinion.

I'll agree there.. nice mini and can see some fun being had with the setting and mood for him.

I love it. I actually ordered a couple from the CMON shop. One to paint now for there contest and one for laters.

It's the only comp model from CMON I have ever liked. I like tits, don't get me wrong, I just don't need them in my hobby. Kind of like beef. I enjoys me a good steak, but not neccessarily painting one.

This model is great, and it's the first I've really been exposed to mad puppet, so now I must check them out. So hopefully the rest of the range is as nice! Well done sir!

LOL definetly not painted !

I can´t see supervike suffering XD

It´s blue fimo and greenstuff

Glad you like it! it was a kind of a experiment and looks like it deserved the effort :)

Congratz on a suberb sculpt. When it will be available directly from you?