To Ban or Not to Ban?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

Redeemed! In your face, BugKing! In your face.

My plans to slowly take over the world from within the Wyrd forums has begun! Soon the world shall be mine! And I'll make them give me....A million dollars! Bwahahahahahaha!

Alright, goblyn...change my vote.

That last comment just removed all feelings of pity I might have had for NE... BAN HIM!

Is banning NE really the answer?

Shouldn't we, as caring human beings (and in a Hope & Change America), work to find him some sort of help for his mental infirmaties through therapy or some sort of intervention?

In the 19th century, people with mental illness were sometimes chained at the bottom of a well and icy water was poured over them as "therapy." Are you suggesting something along those lines Kel? If so, I will step up in NE's defense.

He's got the sense to be a Guild player, and he's helped out a ton with playtesting. Perhaps Goblyn could give him a permanent Avatar of Shame, though. ;)

In the 19th century, people with mental illness were sometimes chained at the bottom of a well and icy water was poured over them as "therapy." Are you suggesting something along those lines Kel? If so, I will step up in NE's defense.

He's got the sense to be a Guild player, and he's helped out a ton with playtesting. Perhaps Goblyn could give him a permanent Avatar of Shame, though. ;)

Wait...

I thought that was how Guild members took showers! I mean, NE has to stay clean doesn't he? None of the dreaded Gamer Stink!

If anyone needs to change their vote, speak now.

I originally voted yes, due to some of his negative comments, but having spent more time perusing the various threads I believe I am mistaken, and this poor misunderstood soul needs to remain here if for no other reason to prompt debate and bring the occasional chuckle!

So please change my vote to NO.

My plans to slowly take over the world from within the Wyrd forums has begun! Soon the world shall be mine! And I'll make them give me....A million dollars! Bwahahahahahaha!

If he wants it I say he can have it... after he has to deal with all the bitching and

moaning he'll be begging to give it back within a week!

Is banning NE really the answer?

Shouldn't we, as caring human beings (and in a Hope & Change America), work to find him some sort of help for his mental infirmaties through therapy or some sort of intervention?

EST!? :firedevil

Wait...

I thought that was how Guild members took showers! I mean, NE has to stay clean doesn't he? None of the dreaded Gamer Stink!

Not to hijack a perfectly good discussion about banning NE, but that was out of line, TBK. Sure, the Judge might need a good dunking every once in a while, but Marcus is an Archanist, and I'm sure he smells like the elephant house at the zoo on a mid-August afternoon. You might avoid the showers because you'll rust, but I assure you that the Ortegas and Sonnia bathe regularly (although not together); even Loco.

Now back to banning NE. I dubbed him champion of the LCD, so I will stick behind him and support him for his work on that end. I do hearily support his name being stricken from the playtester records, though.

"Grandpa, why is there a blank space with a [bANNED] stamp over it in the list of testers in your book?"

Well, much like the lost Legions in the 40K fluff, that playtester's name has been forever lost to history. It's best not to think about it, honey."

• 1 month later...