MyBrute

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how some Brutes are doomed to become hopeless and some just get better and better.

It's really random. I was dragging for many levels, and then I got a second weapon, which really helped things along. Luck of the draw.

I avoid anyone with a flail, or multiple pets, because, wow ouch.

I tend to target people at my level with slightly better stats than me, and slightly more hit points. My high agility and that crazy staff I have tend to have me coming out on top of said fights.

People with much higher hit points tend to wear me down. And people with much lower stats tend to have some other advantage, like bears (which I thankfully have yet to encounter) or a flail or club or what have you.

I still fear Killit'n'grillit's whip, too.

My worst one seems to be my best now after he picked up the flail and leveled last night and got 'Howl of the Damned' which runs off all the beasts that someone shows up with.

Love it, find someone with low HP, go into a battle, right off it does Howl, their critters run off, smack down comes shortly after.

Wowzers! I started a new Brute and it got shuriken, Vitality and Hammer (the skill) for first 3 Levels.

After Day 2, nine fights nine wins. The shuriken is crazy, it seems like he sometimes throw 7-8 of them before the enemy can react.