Hell Dorado french game

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Helldorado site appears to be down right now - and no, the English rulebook isn't out yet: rules are being updated and background added so that when it comes out later this year it'll be improved on the original French one.

So far, the rule updates are minor clarifications, or a re-wording here and there to make things easier to understand.

And on that, I think I'll get back to translating.... ;)

Vivement le 27 février !!!!

I assume that this is a slang or popular French saying? Deeply February 27th? Is there an English derivative or synonym?

I agree with the sentiment that the figure is quite striking! I have really liked Heldorado's mythos and look. I am seriously thinking about pushing it to the local gaming store to see if it would be picked up on. The figures are almost universally georgious.

Wow, that is a really great model. I used to play Legend of the Five Rings a long long time ago and I had a very regrettable Kyoso no Oni. I'm almost sad I don't play that game any more because this would have been a fantastic Kyoso!

Still, I'm going to be buying it. It's amazing!

I assume that this is a slang or popular French saying? Deeply February 27th? Is there an English derivative or synonym?

I think that's when the new book is supposed to come out.