My First Wyrd Mini

Darklord

havent posted any work on the forums here before so thought it apt my first was this lady. got her from waghorn in IP5. need some help with photos in particular if anyone can. tried a blue fade backgroung but she comes out too dark. still not perfect here but better. and of cousre your thoughts on the painting too!

My first ever Wyrd mini!! and first mini i have added on here thats not for a competition. Had some fun painting it, tried ethnic skin for the first time and did the base using Robs tutorial from the wyrd chronicles. The photos arent great, tried all day and these are the best i can do

TaelorLadyHammerstrike-1.jpg

Edited by Darklord

I really like what I see, but I'm having a hard time making out any details in the face. The rest of the mini looks really good, but its just not clear enough in the face to tell what sort of quality is there. I assume it is very nice considering the rest of the mini, but that just makes me want to see some close ups even more.

Great work.

cheers guys, im goignt o try taking the pics again today. the black background probably doesnt help but came out better than the blue but will see what i can do, was getting a bit peeved with it yesterday!!

Eric, the base is the top from a fruit shoot bottle then just some pipes and crank added. I think Rob has actually used the same bottle top for something so will be interesting to see his version!

wow! thanks for all the compliments guys. i couldnt get a better pic but i have changed the photo. it seems photobucket was shrinking it so the new one can be made bigger, so its the same as the one in my gallery.

on a side note do i have to use a hosting site to show pics on the thread or can you link to the members galleries?