Wyrd Gencon 2008 Day 0

So, St. Anger and I got in around 1:30 yesterday and met up with FF, Eric J. and Mrs. FF, got our badges and then went in to help set up the Wyrd booth. Everything was mostly intact, as the crew had been there since 9 that morning. Seems like we had all had the same sleeping plans the night before, which included not sleeping at all - so dragging ass ensued.

St. Anger and I helped with the last little bit of setup (putting up some signage and glass cases) and then proceeded to our role of pack mule/general minion.

The demo table looks AMAZING and the new Wyrd releases are fantastic, as usual (Hag, Silurids, Convict Gunslinger and something else I'm forgetting).

St. Anger scored a Hag off of FF and I promptly challenged him to get it painted up by the end of the con.

So, now we're off to Gencon Day 1 and all the madness of the dealer hall. Wish us luck, and if you're coming to the booth, stop by and say "hi." St. Anger is the tall, bald guy and I'm the less-tall balding guy :)

Aaron

Will someone make sure there's some GOOD pics of the Wyrd display cabinet (and the minis in it, needless to say)? I've been bugging Nathan the past two years about it and the best I've seen are some blurry shots on TGN two years ago. I'd be a very happy painting monkey if I'd be able to see the display in all its glory! :D

Oh sure, rub it in. :(

Thanks for the update and keep 'em coming. It's fun to hear about what's going on (although not as much fun as being there).

Someone definitely let us know how the demos go and what the interest level seems to be, please.

And pictures, please!

Have fun all.