Maniac Painting - Big Barbarian

leszczyk

Hi

It has been ages since I painted something.

Last week I was on a seek leave at work so finally got time to finish one paint job. Here it is:

th_big4.jpgth_big3.jpgth_big2.jpgth_big1.jpg

To get more info visit my blog: http://maniacpainting.blogspot.com/

Now I will await an avalanche of criticism:)

leszczyk

p.s. If you want to see some of my previous work visit my blog.

p.s.2 I will try to paint something soon but can't promise anything:/

I hear ya dh! I kept waiting for someone to bring them over to North America so I wouldn't have to deal with foreign sales and shipping, and that turned out not to have been a good plan...

This is a great piece of painting, I like the worn and well-used look of the weapon in particular. The loin cloth looks super too.

Thanks to all.

Especially for the appreciation of the NMM on the Axe and those spare parts of armour. I wasn't sure I made it the right way. Well I'm never sure and content when painting NMM. I just don't feel it enough.

Yes the cloth. I was afraid it didn't turn out highlighted enough. I know strong highlights look effective but I tend to go with smooth and mild one. I'm a great fan of realist when painting.

What's the deal with Illiad games models? Are they still available or what. I haven't heard of them for some time now.

leszczyk