I need some new desktop wallpaper ...

Alrighty, I tend to go for something interesting on the desktop and right now I've been switching out a few lately, plus some that I had made up with Wyrd stuff (which will make its way to ya'll eventually). Of course, I get bored easily and like to look at new stuff on a fairly regular basis.

So .... help a guy out. Link me to some great wallpaper. Send me some wallpaper. Shoo me in the right direction to find some spectacular stuff (though if I have to dig through tons of crap, don't bother or direct link me please). High definition and large preferably (I've got a 35 inch monitor).

Lets see what you've got. Hell, while you're at it, show off your desktop.

Desktop.jpg

Whatever happened to the good old light-hearted Eric that would prance around wearing a corset :P?

He met a woman.

Sure, it's all fun and games and happiness at first, but then they just start sucking the life right out of you. They force you to become someone you don't like by taking away the best qualities that make you happy with who you are and put little frilly flowers all over the house while insisting that your sports and other hobby stuff stay inside the smallest room in the house that no one ever will ever see because she's "embarrassed" by it before going around behind your back, sleeping with some ex-boyfriend that's been out of her life for ten years, lying about it and then procceeds to rip your heart out of your chest by deciding that she's so much happier with him instead of you who's been providing her with house and home, even though he's a lying, manipulative pussbucket who needs to just f*** off and die.

Or it could just be a phase he's going through.

:D

Anyway....back on topic....

I'd also be interested in any sites that offer free wallpapers that are pretty cool.

Therapeutic huh Bryan? (laughing)

:laugh: Yeah.

Sometimes it's fun to just rant like that.

Hmm, my girlfriend puts small animal skulls and bones all over the house. Two sides of the same coin, or totally different? :hmmmm:

Depends; did you have any say about it and do you agree with the decor? If so, then it's totally different.

And ranting about women are you? Hey, if I remember correctly, your last experience with a woman had none of those things. :mad:

OK, admittedly, my last experience with a woman was a truly wonderful thing (too bad it ended, but at least we're still friends :) ).

And I don't think I'm in any danger of joining the house decorations. I have some qualities that requires me to be alive in order for her to enjoy! :D

Yeahhhh...sooooo.....moving on....