Armorcast Cadhedral for sale painted

Dragonforge

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130175030871

I just put this up in eBay for sale. I have to many bills and to many toys so the toys go to pay the bills :)

its a beautiful model. The roof is removable and all.

The kit price is $130.00 alone..painted and assembled I'm asking $200.00. yes that may seem like a lot but for the time I have invested I'm making $3.50 a hour.

3qtr.jpg

one of the real side pains of our hobby. We put in tons and tons of time into it to get it looking good and people compliment our work and efforts putting in that much time, but then when the pricetag goes above $10, they all scoff with apprehension that we would charge so high.

Kudos on the efforts it looks great.

Hope it fetches a grand price for you.

Very cool. Reminds me a bit of the old Temple of Elemental Evil.

I can't help but think this would garner more interest if you had taken pictures with the stained glass windows in it.

You could be right, but then all the 40K players my biggest audience would complain the windows aren't open to shoot out.

Its got a ton of watchers already, I'm sure many are to see if it actually sells for my $200 BIN price, but Ive also had 3 questions about shipping costs.

who kows...

Thanks, I find eBay funny. This is a buy it now auction but I have 12 people watching it. Its not a wait till the last minute and snipe it sort of thing..its buy it..or dont buy it..to sit and watch and wait only means you could loose it to someone willing to hit the buy it now button. Now some may be watching to see if it actually sells or in the case of the dim witt that sent me a message 10 min before a previous auction ended, that would I mark the item down 1/2 price if it didn't sell. Huh?? So I wrote him back and said basically what your saying is I wont bid, but I will offer you 1/2 right now before it closes.. the guy was like yeah.... Guess who got added to my block bidders list.. The item did sell last min..snipped for the asking price.

Thats why I did this as a BIN, hoping that someone will just say, geeze if I don't get this now someone else will and buy it and not have to wait 7 days to sell it..

As I said I hate eBay lol

I'd be really tempted to pick it up off you if I had any where to put it. I love the armorcast cathedral pieces and I've never actually seen one completed and painted. Alas, my minis room is overflowing as it is.

Well thats easy..sell something to make room :D

Anyhoo I added another picture with a plastic marine to give scale and added the size on the picture. I hope this helps with making the size clearer.

Jeff

As I said I hate eBay lol

Yeah, I've also noticed how amazing how some people (or their close relatives) always seem to fall ill right around the time they need to pay for their auction or ship your item to you. I've heard enough sob-stories that now when I sell items, if they can't pay me in my specified time-frame, that's too bad. The most they can do is tell me a convincing enough story so I don't leave negative feedback. I'm thinking of selling stuff (not mini-related) to fatten my PayPal in time for Christmas, but I dread dealing with the deadbeat ebayers.