Magpie minis for sale (big picture heavy post)

Hi all,

The website isn't done yet, and will take a while (Ming-Hua who I'm making it with is on holliday at the moment) but I have decided to start sales anyway... even if it's just on a few forums due to me having days off work still now.

The available numbers are limited... generally between 30 and 50 each. They are not gonna be limited to these numbers. But restock can be unsure or a long time away. I really don't know.

The minis

Mabel-redux-magpie-inked-ca.jpg

Name: Mabel Redux

Description: Cute little Mabel is back. A conversion of the classical limited Mabel figure. With a small wingless dragon on a leach this time instead of a frog and wand.

Size: Free scale. To the eyes: 21 mm, Total: 29 mm total

Weight: 12 grams

Price 5 Euro

Sculptor: Cindy Dukino

Susan-Grumps-green-magpie.jpg

Name: Susan and Grumps

Description: Grumps, her little griffin, doesn’t look to happy being hauled around by this little girl.

Size: Free scale. To the eyes: 22 mm, Total: 27 mm total

Weight: 9 grams

Price 5 Euro

eric-green-magpie.jpg

Name: Eric

Description: A boy wizard with his owl.

Size: Free scale. To the eyes: 23 mm, Total: 34 mm total

Weight: 8 grams

Price 5 Euro

child-nurse-Magpie.jpg

Name: Child nurse

Description: Petit little girl wanting to be a nurse.

Size: 32 mm scale. To the eyes: 17 mm, Total: 21 mm total

Weight: 2 grams

Price 3,5- Euro

Hambo-green-Magpie.jpg

Name: Hambo

Description: Don’t be fooled by his fluffy cuddly look. Hamster ready for war.

Size: free scale. To the eyes: 21 mm, Total: 24 mm total

Price 5 Euro

Esther-magpie.jpg

Name: Esther

Description: Female firemage.

Size: 32 mm scale. To the eyes: 30 mm, Total: 45 mm total

Weight: 8 grams

Price 5,- Euro

Ben-sci-fi-pirate-dwarf-gre.jpg

Name: Ben

Code:

Description: Dwarven pirate with mechanical parrot

Size: 32 mm scale. To the eyes: 23 mm, Total: 27 mm total

Price 5,- Euro

Availability: XX

Chris-magpie.jpg

Name: Chris

Description: Club wielding gobbo

Size: 28-32 mm scale. To the eyes: 18 mm, Total: 21 mm total

Weight: 5 grams

Price 4 Euro

Ordering

Magpie a small hobby-company and therefore we are forced to do some things differently from the bigger companies in order to survive.

Ordering is simple. You send me an e-mail, preferably with “Magpie order” and your name and/or online alias as header:

cdukino@hotmail.com

PM in the forum is an option too.

In it you write which figures (names and/or codes as can be found in the shop) you want and in which quantities you want them. Don’t forget to send your name and address as well! A Paypal-addy would be needed too if you want me to send you an invoice.

I will e-mail you back a.s.a.p. with the total amount, including shipping and payment instructions.

If a figure is unavailable I will tell you before sending you any invoices so you can decide if you want to continue or not at this point in time.

How to Pay

Important!! I have a limited possibility for payment-options. I’m sorry for that but that’s the way it is.

Paypal: The only way for people outside The Netherlands to pay for the miniatures purchased.

Make sure you understand the following before ordering to avoid problems. In case of questions feel free to e-mail me about it before proceeding.

To pay with Paypal you would need to pay with money already on your paypal-account!! That’s the only thing that will work. We can NOT accept credit-card payments. This includes credit-card payments though Paypal. There is no way for us to accept these payments, we simply can’t even if we wanted to. So make sure you have sufficient funds actually on your Paypal-account itself before ordering instead of having Paypal get it from somewhere else and just channeling it through Paypal (like taking it from your bank-account or taking it from your credit-card).

Cash: You can always send money (Euro’s only) in an envelope. But that is at your risk. Money can be detected inside envelopes without opening them and there might be people wanting to take advantage of that and stealing the money. I have had that happen before.

Ofcourse cash will do just fine if you happen to meet up with one of us at a convention.

The goods will be dispatched the moment the money comes in safe and sound.

Banktransfer: For the Dutch people. Speaks for itself. Goods will be dispatched the moment payment clears.

Postage and handling

The sending depends on how much you order due to weight and depends on where you live (inside of outside Europe). The weights can be found in the store for the individual figures to give you a general idea (without the packaging).

The prices including P&H:

Inside Europa Priority

0 - 20 g. € 0,80 (1 figure)

20 - 50 g. € 1,55 (2-3 figures)

50 - 100 g. € 2,25 (3-6 figures)

100 - 250 g. € 3,- (6-10 figures)

250 g + (e-mail me)

Outside Europa Priority

0 - 20 g. € 1,- (1 figure)

20 - 50 g. € 1,85 (2-3 figures)

50 - 100 g. € 2,80 (3-6 figures)

100 - 250 g. € 5,50 (6-10 figures)

250 g + (e-mail me)

Generally speaking the packages will be send within 2 days from payment clearing. Inside Europe it will generally take 2-4 days and outside Europe 4-8 days for the package to arrive after that. But please allow for 2 weeks to pass before reporting it as non-arriving package to me.

Cheers,

Cindy

Hi all,

The website isn't done yet, and will take a while (Ming-Hua who I'm making it with is on holliday at the moment)

I saw at CMON forums that he's planning on being at GenCon. Any chance he'll have some with him ???? I'm going to be really tempted to frisk him when I see him there just to make sure he's not hiding any! :D

These are great, I gotta get a new Mabel, and Hambo, and Esther and....

cant resist.... nurse..miniature O_O first rod, then werner, why do all people have to dish out nurses to torment my no-moneyness :P

I do miss a stiringe tough:)

cindy, what would shipping be for 1 or 2 within the netherlands ?

nevermind, Im once again reading with my nose but found it when I read all.

wow, those look like they would go great with the Hasslefree kiddies and Baby Kade and Candy. make a whole group of Lost Children (ala peter pan)

Well the child nurse fits very well size wise with the Hasslefree kids... the others are honestly a bit of a different scale so don't look really natural side by side with true 28-32 mm scale kids. That's why i call those free scale instead of labeling them with an 28-32 mm indication

I like it Cindy, again too cute for my taste but the tall chick is very well done. ill place an order soon even just for the sake of supporting what your doing. Good luck, hope you one day become a pain in nathans head! (in a good way!)

Well, actually, I hope one day you become a pain in GWs head! Go Cindy!!

• 2 weeks later...