Tshirt printing

Cafepress is a source for making up Tshirts but they've recently irked the hell out of me, particularly with their promising to print on the back of black tshirts but not being able to deliver.

Looking for alternatives for digital printing on black shirts. Can folks give me some alternatives? US preferably.

Ayup.

Right now I'm trying something out but don't feel comfortable enough to put in an order for a 100+ t-shirts to get a bulk discount as I'm not sure how well they would sell, but have a bit of a special coming up here soon as well which I'll announce as soon as I've got this darn T-shirt thing worked out.

Love ya long time, in a completely platonic fashion.

Suuure, you probably said the same thing to Eric! And look at him now... he's your biii-yatch! ;)

I'd but a shirt too, especially if you had it in tank tops as well (since it's bound to be hot in August at GenCon!)

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Wouldn't you think it even MORE deserving of a free mini if it WAS a guy? ;)

No. No, no no no no, for the love of pressed pants, dear god NO!

Now, the women in Wyrd thongs? Yes! Yes, yes yes yes yes!

Oh...ummm....only if it's Michelle, though. Not like I would look at any other woman in a thong. No, never. :angel:

(I love you, honey!:inlove:)

Great, you guys got Nathan thinking, he's just told me to save money, the complete official gencon booth outfit consists of a wyrd thong and purple eyeliner...at least we'll have 2 ladies in the booth with us this year, but you know Michelle is just going to photoshop me like that into way more photos....