The Huntsman Mad Hatter

tidoco2222

I finished this guy thismorning it is a lovely sculpt and a joy to paint. I had inetended to make him look like a circus ringmaster but he came out more like an equestrian huntsman but I still like the final result.

MadHatter4.jpg

MadHatter3.jpg

MadHatter1.jpg

MadHatter2.jpg

Hope you like it too. Especially you Steve as it was the first of your sculpts that I have turned my hand to.

I'm going to have to look up the Ringmaster. He's like some comic book guy right? Or is this just like a regular ringmaster of a circus?

Anyhoo, great work on this one Tim. Love the colors that you've chosen on this one, the red really goes well with this miniature I feel, along with the khaki you've done for the pants. A great piece.

very nice colors. I have in my head about 4-5 different schemes I want to try painting this one up to. Funny enough this was one of the schemes that I had thought of. You did great on it.

Looks like I am gonna have to start painting faster before other people paint my other scheme ideas before I do...

Wonderfull work. Been noticing your work around quite a lot these last few months. The quality is just going up and up.

Excellent choice of colours. He does have a bit of a huntsman feel but I can also see the Ringmaster in him.

Hope to paint one of these myself sometime.

Steve B