NEWS: New Rackham

The banner guy is pretty nice. Great banner and nice face.

What were they smoking when they made the 4 flying folk though?

It looks to me like they are wearing some sort of medical device:

LucasBrace-2.jpgdanielsuperman.jpg

And those first 2 guys are probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen and aren't even well sculpted (look at that straight as an arrow and thin as one too arm!).

Finally, as snakes with arms go, not bad. I've just never liked snakes with arms.

The banner guy is the best out of the lot, but none of them call out to me buy

me... some I plain don't like. I tend to be a bit underimpressed with Rackham lately.

Not many new sculpts that I really feel like I wanna have. Maybe I got spoiled by now and became overly critical.

But then again for Rackham prices I'm allowed to be a bit critical ;)

I do like quite a few of the cadwallon stuff... so I'll just wait till that ball starts

rolling.

I never understood those headdress things as walls next to the face on either side....

Hell it's hard enough to ride on a bike and keep enough vision not to get into an accident with a hood on....

those guys are in a war situation....

(One door leads to...papapapa, certain death (Sorry for the Labyrint crossover ;)... got that in my head.

I must say I like all of these! :D

The cardinal (the top one) is extremely OTT, but I think he's both hillarious and stylish in a way that pleases me greatly.

I agree the elves seem quite clumsy for battle, but again, they're terribly stylish in a completely OTT way.

The ophidian looks cruel and nasty and I like that!

The banner guy is very elegant and I like the look of him, but he's my least favourite of these.

I really like that banner guy. Would be a perfect fit for my BloodBowl human team, as one of the off-field support guys. What faction belongs it to? Griffons or Alahan?

The snakethingy is nicely weird. I like it.

The others are just silly. The leaping elves would actually look pretty good without the head-supporting thingies ... The top two remind me of the similar overladen GW personalities.