Photo thread! Someone had to do it!

EricJ

okok, well, it's been mentioned before, but no one had the BALLs to start one, so here I go.

This was a photo a friend took the other night. I was drunk, taking a moment to think about how hard it was to stand up. Gato and Ren (on the couch) make guest appearances.

EricJ01.jpg

ok, and here is another one of me at work, looking boring and official

Eric.jpg

so lets see it people!

Ok then... here we go:

Me with a mini and my hair in a bun (as far as it allows to be put in one... I got wildly escaping hair from that prison within minutes)

CindymetMegan.jpg

Here's me drawing a commision for Ian Newbold:

DSC00850klein.jpg

Me on a couch at a friend's place:

Cinnekeklein.jpg

And finally seeing I can't have photosessions without atleast one picture of me with an animal (no the goat isn't mine. It's at a local petting zoo, the other goat refused to come to pose to, hence me reaching out). Take me to a zoo, preferable one where I can actually touch the animals and I go nuts. I'm such a child at times... not that I plan to remedy that ;):

DSCN3090klein.jpg

Oke that's more then enough pictures of me... next.

Pictures? I suppose I have a few.

Normally I'm not a big "Met" fan. But here I am at home before an important game that they ... er lost.

97468588.jpg

I sing. Here is a picture of me in 2004 for a Messiah concert. (I love my black folder, it has two straps, one that keeps the folder open at a 90 degree handle, and the other so I can hold it in one hand.)

75710911.jpg

@ Cindy - I swear your eyes look 'shopped to be that piercing! :hypnotize

And I see you like little horny critters! (Yeah, somebody had to make a goat joke! :tomato: )

@ Klute - Are you ever happy? :hmpf:

And in the spirit of posting cute kiddie pics:

And here's my entry for Future Mini-Painters of America:

Gwendolyn:

artist4.jpg

Just after her nap, so her hair's a mess and she's still in her undershirt. :D

@ Cindy - I swear your eyes look 'shopped to be that piercing! :hypnotize

And I see you like little horny critters! (Yeah, somebody had to make a goat joke! :tomato: )

Hahaha, guess I had that joke comming.

And I swear I haven't shopped my eyes. They kinda look toned done on some the pictures rather then up. Guess I have to live with that. ;)

Cute kid by the way :)

• 4 years later...

w00t, I love me some RL picture threads. =) Fear my thread necromancy.

Year: 2005

Weight: Somewhere in the range of 270-280 lbs

Body Fat: Well over %30

250lbs.jpg

Year: 2010

Weight: 201lbs

Body Fat: Under %10

april_update.jpg

2010-05-07.jpg

I've been overweight my entire life, all through high school and college (as can be seen by the stretch marks in that last pic), so it feels quite good being fit for the first time ever in my life. =)

And a more normal pic:

rhathgar_headshot.jpg

Wow nothing like starting a Friday morning and seeing a half naked man on the Wyrd forums

Anyways my avatar is me. Probably the most bad ass picture of me I have. Of course the truth of the picture is that it was just a one off picture my wife took of me wrestling with my toddler. And the scratch on the side of my faces is actually from when my cat decided to join in the fight.

So yeah what looks like me getting ready to beat someone down is actually me playing with a 2 year old and nursing a scratch from a 10 pound cat.

Edited by nilus