Do you ever...

EricJ

OoooooOooh suuuuure! Blame me. I'm the Oswald. The Patsie! I see where this is going, I'll be burned in effigy here soon by EricJ fans. Strung up in front of the courthouse. Disembowled and little miniatures stuffed in orifaces. Uh-huh, I see where this is going ...

I find your suggestions acceptable :thumb:

Anders, its sort of funny, I get burnt out and I'm actually thinking it would be fun to do a squad, and just do mindless repetativeness in painting rather than always trying to stretch my artistic brain around something

I think I'm contemplating a IG squad for a GD entry, and use some of those new forgeworld parts in the conversions

No, but I try and be a bit more selective over purchases these days. I quite often like a mini but restrict purchases to things I'm really keen to paint.

:ditto:

And I don't start to paint miniatures other then the ones I really feel like I want to finish. If I just pick miniatures for painting sake they often stop half way. Painting for a competition is a good insinsitive to finish miniatures :)

it's not so much that I don't want to pick up and paint anything right now, it's online, and photos of these things, it's just being uninspiring recently, even really well done pieces :(

CL, I think we can give Nathan a break this time, he still has some more minis coming out soon that I want to get my hands on....but I think that may be his saving grace :disappoin