NEWS: Incredible Poops (I didn't make the name up, I swear) does Zombies

Ouch - that's ... tiny.

Well, neat as they look, don't think that will work for me. I'm sure it said somewhere what size they were but I just couldn't read anything on the site.

They look like they are on some Warmachine type bases, thus a bit larger. Any way to find out if that is the case Cedric or if they are really that tiny?

:D

I agree, his funky ones are funny as well.

Ouch - that's ... tiny.

Oops, sorry, my mistake, I mixted up the funky figs and these. The zombies are 28/30mm scale. Until january 31, they cost 10€ instead of 12€ for the batch of 3 (they don't come with bases though). If you need some help getting them, feel free to ask (I won't screw up twice in a row ;)).

OK, I'll get in contact with IP ;). No need for the funds, I owe you for your last shipment ;). Plus, I was meaning of sending you something else anyway ;).

[edit]For other people interested, his site isn't linked yet to eBay, so he only takes e-mail orders and accepts PayPal. If you need help, feel free to contact me.[/edit]

Year YO!

WellI'm a new comer one this forum, cooler than the so called FU-UK :D.

Thanks a lot to apreciate my work. Lot of people said that im too cartoony, but I make minis that I wish to found in shops.

I'll keep this way for the next .

I've seen Cedric Green Stuff this afternoon. Now he got your minis (and I've got his money!!!:peace: ).

Feel free to mail me for more infos about Carapace Miniatures or the Crushing game. and for order too.

Well, as nice people says in California:

"I'll be back"

Incredible PoOpS (this name is ridiculous but this way, you'll never forgot me!)

And excuse me for my froggy french.

Welcome to the Wyrd Incredible PoOps (I'm never going to get used to writing that).

Quite like your sculpting, has a different take on some subjects and its quite refreshing actually, I don't like everything to be gritty and realistic (though most I must admit).

Yaaaaaay for Cedric snappin' up some miniatures for me. Thanks to both of you.